Saturday, April 28, 2012

Final results of 2012 US Paralympic Trials


Friends, family and readers; it is all done, the 2012 Paralympic Team Trials are complete. Lets recap what has gone on, just over a year ago, I decided to give the 2012 a run for the money. Most my family and friends thought I was crazy, but the dream of having a Gold Medal laid across my chest brought me to the trials.

After being out of the game for almost 8 years I shot incredibly well, but in the end I am officially the 2012 US Paralympic Alternate. Although it was not what I wanted, I gave it everything I could.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me in my journey of the GOLD, but at this time, I need to wait.

The biggest thing people don’t realize is, a “trip has a start and a end, a journey only has a start.”

Am I done shooting? No, absolutely not, I have an obligation to the team and myself to stay on my game.

One thing I am taking from this, champions don’t always stand on a podium, they just continue on.

Thank you all for your well wishes, belief and strength, without you I would have had a tougher time getting here.

Always Sitting Always in Motion

Aaron 

1 comment:

  1. "I am officially the 2012 US Paralympic Alternate"

    This is great, Aaron!!! Congratulations! You are part of a very select group of champions. You're the only guy I know who's in this class of people -- Hard work does indeed pay off!
    Tom Ardolf

    ReplyDelete