Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 Trials day 4 first day of Competition


Hello everyone! Okay here are the standings after day one, I’m tied for second score wise, but the person I tied with beat me on “X” count (the dead center of the target.) So technically you could say I am in third.

Tomorrow is another day and I have had a wonderful session with my dad, and my dear friend Carisa; both whom basically said to me you can and will pull this off; get out there and do what you do when your back is against the wall, fight harder shoot smarter, stay in your game. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

I would like to thank all of you that contacted Nelson Photo and Home Depot, saying a special thanks to them for their assistance. Nelson Photo took another 1.75 hours today trying to assist me with the scope issue. We unfortunately had to many difficulties and had to admit we did not have the right stuff. However, I need to say Nelson Photo is truly amazing what they did shows there is still people with amazing compassion, not to mention people that believe in service and going to the extreme for the success of the client.

Stay tuned for a great update tomorrow.

Always in Sitting Always in Motion

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment