Today I am catching up on e-mails for work, doing final touches for the "TAP-it" conference this Thursday at the Great Regional River Library, St. Cloud, MN, doing laundry, and packing my car for the Wheelchair Plus Expo that I'm leaving for on Monday and speaking at on Tuesday in Grand Rapids, MN.
Over the years I have spent to much time wondering why I didn't win, etc. It has taken a lot of years but I have realized, not to do that; in fact, I know look at it this way:
Make a list and answer these questions
1) Did I give it everything I had?
2) Would I have changed anything, i.e., equipment, training, and if so, why and why do I feel it would make any difference?
3) What are the key things I learned from this past event?
4) Think about it for a few hours, not days or weeks, and then make a decision. Move on, don't pout, I hate pouting, even though I am good at it. Move on!
Make another list:
1) What do I need to do today, tomorrow, this week, for work and personal — prioritize such as:
- Personal Time
Always Sitting Always in Motion