Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pacific Coast Championship Update Take II

Hello friends & Unbelievable supporters,

          Well the final results are in, and I won't keep you in suspense as I personally have no desire to do so.  It is official, I am on my way to the 2012 US Paralympic Archery Trials at the Olympic Training Center in  Chula Vista, CA April 25th — 28th, 2012.

          50 meters, I shot a 295 out of 360 points, not my best score but certainly not my worse. At the start of 30 meters I needed a 263 or better to make the MSQ Master Qualifying Score of 1150. At the end of 30 meters, my score was 1218, I shot a 327 at 30 meters again not my best, but more then enough to qualify me to try out for the 2012 US Paralympic Archery Team in April.

          Thank you to all my financial supporters and to all my friends and family members that have made this part of my journey come true.

          It's amazing what you can do when you have incredible support and unreal friends and family. Thank you again. Stay tune for all the upcoming training and blogs.

Always Sitting Always in Motion

Aaron Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment