Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update for Scores & "Where am I"

      No practice yesterday 8/22/2011.

      I finally got into the range at 19:15 hours 7:15PM. Between work, my car not starting and having to get things ready for today's presentation and my clients; it was a "No go."

     Normally, not training and having all those little things going on yesterday would have frustrated me. However, when training at this level, any level for that matter, you need to keep in perspective the extrinsic circumstances that are out of your control.

     No matter how hard you train or how good you really are in what ever sport, activity in life you are doing, sometimes it doesn't go the way you planned.

     ‎"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson 


      Well said Ralph.


Speaking today at 
"Industries"
Cambridge, MN


Meeting with Clients


Training tonight
1 score to be shot and tuning in my backup bow

No comments:

Post a Comment