Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tosca Reno: Eating Clean is a Life Changer - For Family Too!

Tosca Reno: Eating Clean is a Life Changer - For Family Too!


It has been awe inspiring for me to watch my friend create a new world of opportunities, not only for herself; which in my opinion is the most important, but also for others.

Yes, I might be slightly biased, however, having first hand experience of watching Kristi's passion help others to create, excel and bring to fruition is nothing short of life altering.

The choice to change is a hard one. One of my closest and most cherished friends made the decision to work with Kristi. Personal drive made my cherished friend want to change; and with Kristi's guidance, I believe she has made it.

Always Sitting Always in Motion
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment